Get a full dataset of global Remote Work salaries
💾 Download all submitted and processed data from the salary survey for free
🎉 The data is being updated regularly with new data coming in, usually on a monthly basis
💡 The whole dataset is published in the public domain under the CC0 license.
The download basically contains a single table with all salary information structured as follows:
The year during which the salary was paid.
There are two types of work year values:
- Year with a definitive amount from the past
- Year with an estimated amount (e.g. current year)
- The experience level in the job during the year
with the following possible values:
- Entry-level / Junior
- Mid-level / Intermediate
- Senior-level / Expert
- Executive-level / Director
- The type of employement for the role:
- The role worked in during the year.
- The total gross salary amount paid.
- The currency of the salary paid as an ISO 4217 currency code.
- The salary in USD (FX rate divided by avg. USD rate for the respective year via fxdata.foorilla.com).
- Employee's primary country of residence in during the work year as an ISO 3166 country code.
- The overall amount of work done remotely,
possible values are as follows:
- No remote work (less than 20%)
- Partially remote
- Fully remote (more than 80%)
- The country of the employer's main office or contracting branch as an ISO 3166 country code.
- The average number of people that worked for
the company during the year:
- less than 50 employees (small)
- 50 to 250 employees (medium)
- more than 250 employees (large)
In short this means:
You can copy, modify and distribute the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission (though attribution is appreciated!).